Jack French #3 Jack French #3

Help me out please.

Great game, but Im stuck at the slot machine! How do I get out?

Johnnybdesign responds:

You get out if you have more than 300$ of chips .... or if you lose everything ;)
By the way, there is another way to accumulate 300$ worth of chips = you can repeat the beer for chips pattern as many times as you want.

Pandamon!um Pandamon!um

My old fave

I have always loved this game. Teh bombugs like BuMsEcKs

Goal Maker Goal Maker

Gud 1

This is basically just a jazzed up kick ups. And the gloves were annoying . But it does look pretty good. 7

Virtual Police Stage 2 Virtual Police Stage 2

Nice Work

That was a really good game but the guys looked pretty bad and the F*CKING HOSTAGES ARE SO ANNOYING. But good game.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Could be better

There should have been different ways to give him pain insted of one after the other i.e destructible body parts. but the rest wass okay

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

kewl!

That was really good although there were no basic enemies, only bosses. And it was too easy. Time consuming but easy. 9/10

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Awsome job man

That kicked ass!! its awesome except a bit annoying how you keep punching instead of shooting. BUT KICK ASS DUDE.

LoZ : Scene Creator LoZ : Scene Creator

Pretty good

Pretty well made but you need to make multiple copies of the sprites and more enemies.

Snowball Fight! Snowball Fight!

ALMOST PERFECT!

ALMOST PERFECT!!! All you need is multiplyer mode and this game would kick ass more than it already does!

Super Stickman Shootin' Super Stickman Shootin'

Not too good....

wasnt that good. it was a bit fun but it wasnt good at all.